Easy Appetizers: Stuff on a Stick
You know those fun moments when your boyfriend/girlfriend/life partner/whatever invites people over for a last minute get-together and is hoping you could just “whip something up?” Or when your friend who just broke up with her latest the one says she’s coming over with vodka and tears and you need something more than Pringles to soak up her emotions? These are times that call for easy appetizers that are not pizza rolls. These are times that call for putting stuff on a stick. (just don’t let this happen)
Easy Appetizer: Italian Stallions
Ingredients (you need about 2-4 of each item per skewer, so adjust based on how many appetizers you’re making):
Mini mozzarella balls
Slices of pepperoni
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 scallion, finely minced
6 finely chopped basil leaves
Pinch of salt
- Thread the basil, tomato, mozzarella and pepperoni onto your skewer or toothpick. Aren’t these the cutest?!
- In a jar, add the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well.
- If you have time, refrigerate the vinaigrette for about 30 minutes. If not, the world will most likely keep spinning.
- Lightly pour the vinaigrette over the skewers. Voila! An easy appetizer that looks like you cared a lot!
Easy Appetizer: Watermelon Poles
Feta cheese or goat cheese
Basil or mint
- Put each item on the skewer.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. BOOM. The easiest appetizer of your damn life.
Did you try any of these easy appetizers? Do you have other stuff on a stick ideas? Comment below and tell me EVERYTHING!