We’re all going to be so skinny.
Lately I’ve had a little more cushion for the pushin’. A little more junk in my trunk. I think it’s because I’m dating a guy who actually loves me just the way I am so I don’t feel the need to be as self-conscious about a little extra blubber. What an asshole. But with a plethora of fall skinny jeans I’m looking forward to wearing, these extra LBs need to kindly depart. So I’m basically hoarding extra healthy recipes, including this amazing bruschetta chicken. It’s low-cal, low-carb, and I can get my Italian on without consuming a barrel of bread.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1.5 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of basil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper, then throw them on the grill or stove and #grillbabygrill.
2. While the chicken is cooking, dice the tomatoes, chop the onion and basil, and mince the garlic.
3. Combine the tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt in a bowl. You have a nice little bruschetta mixture now. HOW FUN!!! Let it sit until the chicken is ready.
4. Once your chicken is nice and grilled, spoon the bruschetta mixture over the top of each breast. Serve it to your guests and then discuss how skinny you all are going to be because you made such a healthy meal.